August 7th, 2008
“Have you ever loved somebody?”
“Whom?”
“A girl… or a boy”
“Nope”
“Have you ever had a crush on somebody?”
“Some girls. But all of them weren’t what they seemed”
August 10th, 2008
“When was the last time you cried from joy?”
“I never cry from joy”
“When was the last time you were so happy you could cry?”
“I don’t know. A long time ago”
August 11th, 2008
“Have you ever kissed somebody?”
“No”
“Why is you life fucked up?”
“Because I don’t have anybody I could lean on. I don’t have anybody I could talk with. I don’t have real friends”
“Don’t you trust anyone?”
“No”
“You can trust me”
“Why?”
August 13th, 2008
“Because there isn’t anybody you can trust”
“You can’t trust anyone”
“You could try”
He sighed.
“Okay I’ll try”
August 15th, 2008
“Today’s some fair in the town, we can go there”
“Okay”
We went to some plate, which was throwing us to right and left. High… To the sky.
“I liked it,” he said.
“I liked it too”
“Let’s go again”
“Did you like it?” I asked.
“Yea. A lot”
“Do you still want to die?”
“Maybe… Yes”
August 16th, 2008
“There is serotonin in bananas and chocolate”
“What a..?”
“Hormone of happiness. I have a bar of chocolate somewhere here”
“Are you feeling happy?”
“I feel fat”
Wednesday, 28 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the last sentence is fun, hah :D
ReplyDeleteHa :D
ReplyDelete