Sunday, 25 April 2010

So. #01

This week’s account. Or whatever. I have nothing to do.

01)I became obssessed with My Chemical Romance song “You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison”(pretty long name. You can listen to it, it’s on the player here). I can’t stop listening to it, as you may have already figured out.
02)For my dear punk rock bag:I’m hurrying to finish the handle, M’Dear. You can see the photo of the bag’s, well, outside part here: (da-da)

A brown butterfly and chain are missing, but when I’m done I’ll post a photo of it too.
03)I got interested in BioHazard thing. It has a lovely sign, and even better meaning.

2 comments:

  1. O_O
    The....
    bag....
    looks....
    amazing....

    O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnq :) It's not done yet, and it's not actually the bag, it's just the cover. And sewing machine is dead, so it takes one hell of a time to sew it

    ReplyDelete