Monday, 3 May 2010

So. #02

Here comes the account of my previous week. A lot of great things happened.
1)I got a new cellphone on Wednesday. I went out of bathroom and mom was standing in the corridor, and she wanted to talk to me, and I didn’t want to talk to her because my tunnel was well-exposed behind my wet hair (and my mom is not aware about it), but we talked, and then she brought me the cellphone. :) I won’t be telling the trivia because it’s not interesting. The main thing is that it can play music really well. Yay.
2)I ate pasta with cheese!!!1!!!35
3)Took photo of my cat with my headband on. The cat wasn’t pleased with the opportunity.














4)This morning extended tunnel to 6mm, or 2ga in intellectual sizes. Here’s the photo I took a couple of minutes ago:

No comments:

Post a Comment