Wednesday, 14 July 2010

ze news

dunno why am I doing this sitting by pc my eyes nearly closing from lack of sleep. felt like sharing some news. but they're not news, akshully. (pardon me my incorrect writing. I read too much of frozen apples.) so. my tunnel is now officially 8mm. I'll post a photo as soon as my face looks like akshual face (not something you leave in your toilet once in two days). where to start.
- I figure my favorite band is now My Chemical Romance. I feel like quoting their songs all the time or else listening to their music, and they just make me jump. though else I don't feel like having a favorite band recently. (is my depression back? woohoo. let's celebrate.) In Sims I called two streets Gerard Street and Chemical Way (that's the one I live in now. Gerard Way would be too obvious), and my dogs were called Frankie (who passed away. bless his soul), Helena and Frankie jr. (Frankie's grand- um, doggies). Also there is Mikey who dislikes his sister, Frankie Jr. and Helena's mom. I'll post the photos as soon as I find where they are in the pc. The alien child delivered by my first human in the town (Mat Devine - this isn't about MCR, it's about Kill Hannah, but I've heard they're friends with each other. All the paths lead to MCR, whahaa).
- I started working at the local supermarket. I put milk and some other crap into shelves and then check if anything has expired. last time my legs hurt that much was when I didn't skive off physical education 1km running.
I feel like going to sleep (it means lying for a long time thinking stupid things that will never happen, and then pass away for a shallow sleep).
so long and goodnight, so long not goodnight.
my fathe's drunk, as he almost always is. I hate him. and my mother too.
P. S. I am sich of pasta with cheese. now my favorite food consists of bread with onion and chilli sauce. if I don't wash my teeth I can feel it for a couple of days, hahaa. luckily, I wash my teeth. but the name is way too long, and I still like melted cheese, so let it be the GODDAMN CHEESE.
the DEVastator feels like chain drunk and is not up to DEVastate something.
P. P. S. Cigarettes & Valentines will continue as soon as I leave my chemical family for some rest.

1 comment:

  1. When my dad's drunk he usually cries for such love he has on his children. Its so embarassing XD
    I wanna see the tunneeeeeel *_* I love tunnels *_*

    ReplyDelete