Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Ze goddamn summer holidays

have started.. when? Which day it is? Don't be fooled, I'm not into holidays or something. And I don't believe in god, but I started to like the word 'goddamn'. sounds so goddamn good. I feel like I've been raped. it may be caused by:
1) I, like, stopped taking fucking pills from my depresseion because I feel too happy.
2) I haven't seen a serie of X-Files in a week, but the big part is being downloaded right now (the fucking slow BitComet, 13kB/s), so I guess that's okay.
3) I have read 1,5 book today already and seen two films (TAXI 3 and 4 - 3rd was still okay, but 4th was like, well, I have no words to describe that. But it wasn't good)
4) I drink two cups of coffee, and two are enough to drive me crazy. I feel (like) I'm losing my marbles.
5) I think I'm gonna throw up, but I've been feeling this since I stopped taking meds, so I guess I won't. I'll just feel fucked up a couple more weeks.
6) I wonder how I'm gonna get to Vilnius (that's the capital of Lithuania, you goddmn-illiterate-sleeping off geography-fools) to buy creepers. It's the only good thing I see in my summer/future.
7) sorry for not posting C&V. I don't feel like reading any of my ever written words these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment